Terms And Conditions
TruffleGrowing.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”) provides the website for information, educational and community sharing purposes.
1.1 – In order to access some of the functionality of the Site, you will need to open an account and create a login with a username and password.
1.2 – Users of the website are subject to the stated disclaimers, terms and conditions.
2. Acess to the site
2.1 – You must maintain the confidentiality of all login identification name/numbers, passwords and information given to you and must not allow any other person to use your login Information.
2.2 – We may in our sole and absolute discretion, for any reason and without notice:
- (a) alter or withdraw any functionality on the Site;
- (b) withdraw or suspend your access to all or any part of the Site and your account;
- (c) monitor your use of the site;
- (d) edit or remove any material that you have may have uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to the Site.
3. What must you not do
3.1 You must not:
(a) use the Site in a manner that may result in damage to the Site;
(b) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any of the following to, or through, the Site:
- (b1) advertising, marketing or promotional material;
- (b2) material which you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit, such as material which is protected by copyright, patent or trade mark.
(c) download or reproduce any material from or through the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, the material published within this web site is subject to Australian copyright laws and cannot be reproduced in whole or in part without express permission from TruffleGrowing.com.
4. Trufflegrowing.com and Third Party Content
4.1 We do not accept responsibility for material linked to or otherwise accessible through the Site.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 Unless otherwise stated, the material published on the Site is subject to Australian intellectual property laws and you agree to abide by all copyright notices and other restrictions contained in the Site and in the unit materials.
7. Liability and Indemnity
7.1 TruffleGrowing.com is bound by Australian Consumer Law Legislation.
7.2 TruffleGrowing.com, its directors and its employees accept no liability for any losses incurred by a user of the site as a result of:
- (a) your use of or inability to use the Site,
- (b) any virus or other harmful, or potentially harmful, code which may be transmitted in connection with use of the Site;
8. Payment Security
We process payments with a secure online payment processor. All transactions processed by us meet industry security standards to ensure payment details are protected. All prices quoted within this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
9. General Issues
9.1 We may terminate or modify these terms and conditions without notice at any time for any reason in its sole discretion.
9.2 These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.